Sunday, June 26, 2011

Onward, Ever onward....

I am enjoying my BIG project--organizing my sewing room/guest room. I have found that as I move forward with really cleaning my home, that I have gained inspiration in unusual ways. My bedroom has stayed clean for two weeks--a new record! I love being able to put everything in its place. Our passports arrived this week and I already had a place to put them. The sewing room presents new challenges. It hit me that sorting material into colors, projects, and kind of material would help me get a handle on my organization. I found 2-Qt. Ziploc bags at Walmart and began to sort my material. I'm not sure how I'm going to store all my beautiful bags of material yet, but I love being able to see the colors. I'm sure I will gain inspiration to solve my next step in organizing. Wahoo!!!
We are also facing new changes in our life as we have been called to serve in the West Ridge Academy Branch. Hubby will be the Scoutmaster/Deacon's Advisor and I will be the Chorister. We will attend from 10 am to noon. They don't have Sunday School. This is better known as the Utah Boys Ranch. It will be interesting to find out how this all works out. This week we are meeting with the Youth Conference committee to find out what our cooking responsibilities are. That is in less than ten days, so I'm glad we are finally getting oriented. We are also taking most of our grandchildren camping next weekend. Summer here we come!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

It is nice to find something familiar on this internet. We just had everything change and I am trying to find my way around it all again. Thank you for being here. Your life keeps changing and I wish you the very best with your new calling. We were shopping today at JoAnns and ran into our new Stake President and his wife. They were very nice. Happy Fourth of July. Love you.