Monday, August 29, 2011

43 Years

Forty-three years ago my life changed forever! It is hard to believe we have been married that long! On our wedding day we had NO clue what the future would hold. We have cried, laughed, worked hard, played hard, failed, and succeeded. It has been quite a ride so far. BUT one thing is certain--I made the right choice! We have learned so much--patience, forgiveness, service, joy, pain, perseverance, and a true understanding of togetherness. I love the way my special hubby is always thinking of others. He is so thoughtful, talented, loving, and FUN-loving. We are truly blessed. Now to continue on our special journey for the next 43 years--and onward forever!

1 comment:

wishbonesandfunnybones said...

43 is a great anniversary. Congratulations. It is funny that you have learned some of the same things I've learned in those same years. I think your hubby was blessed to have you, too. I wonder what the next 43 years will bring. Love ya.BeV