Monday, August 20, 2012

Enthusiasm???

I love reading blogs.  But I hate writing my blogs.  Life is good and I just don't record things that would be a fun reminder in the future.  I found some old diaries and loved reading the entries.  I wish I had built-in enthusiasm.  August started very busy.  We cooked breakfast for Relay for Life--early!  We were serving by 7 am.  Later in the day I attended my 50th  High School reunion.  It was FUN!  We had our Mills Family Reunion the following week and it was so good to spend time with family.  The week went way to fast.  We are still keeping busy and enjoying the end of the summer.  I'm not ready for Fall yet.  Hopefull the next few weeks will help me find some writing enthusiasm.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You always give me enthusiasm. Maaybe after your reunion, you will have more reason to write. You are my idle, so keep writing.