Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Springtime

I just love this beautiful Easter background! The spring colors give me hope--until I look outside. Mother Nature is playing an April Fools joke on us. The snow hasn't stopped today and we should get more during the night and tomorrow morning. Today I decided I'd go to the gym, go to the funeral of a special lady in our home ward, and get my mammogram. I didn't go to the gym because I didn't have any energy. I took a nap and didn't wake up until 12:50 pm, which meant I had missed the funeral. I did get my mammogram though. Then I took another nap and the phone woke me up at 4:30 pm. I guess I'd better listen to my body and take care of myself. I don't feel ill, but I hope I get a shot of energy tomorrow. Our grandson is coming to stay for Spring break. That will be fun.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Naps help a lot. That's what I did during class on Monday and then again after class. I think we all need to rest more than we know. Hope you are feeling better. See you soon, I hope.

Lisa Puga said...

I'm glad you tried the avocado smoothies. We love them. I'm excited 'cause avocados go on sale next week. I'm sorry I don't usually measure the ingredients. I just dump them in. But, I've learned I like about 4 cups milk for 1 avocado, and I probably put in about 2 - 3 tbsps of sugar. Enjoy! We miss you guys.