Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Liquid Sunshine

I saw a cute tee shirt with the saying "Rain is liquid sunshine" and a picture of Eeyore on it. We certainly got lots of liquid sunshine today! I have been busy as usual, but have really enjoyed it. This week I haave prepared dinner for hubby's home teaching group, been to the gym,sewed some quilt blocks, cut out material for jelly rolls for Quilt Club, attended religion class, and been to lunch with my sweet daughter--Yea! Cafe Rio!
During the rest of the week I will go to the dentist, Quilt Club, Jordan River TEmple, Ward Social at our house, get my hair done, volunteer at the school, hearing aid adjustments, FHE, go to the podiatrist, and prepare a surprise party for hubby. I'm feeling pretty good, and hope to keep up. I'm going to enjoy the beautiful weather the weatherman says we are going to have in the next few days. But I'm also going to enjoy any liquid sunshine that comes our way. Have a great week!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good to see you today. I agree about the liquid sunshine. You are great to have a party for your hubby. I wonder if there is any way to "can" liquid sunshine. Have a great weekend and we will see you on Sunday.