Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I'm Happy About...Part Two

Today I'm happy that I got a great night's sleep, I've been to the Temple this week, I'm enjoying the scriptures, we had lots of pie for Ward social, there are leftovers of pie (yummm), hubby enjoyed the liver and onions I made for HIM, I have a clean sewing table, I had fun shopping for material, and I bought freezer paper for quilt patterns. I had my hair done, had fun making artistic valentines, I treated myself to Chinese food for lunch, and enjoy getting the newspaper every day again instead of just on weekends. I am enjoying reading some new books, and got an easy assignment for Sunday's Break the Fast. My face plant injuries are almost healed, and I LOVED hearing my little grandsons sing to me, and the sun is shining! That brings a BIG smile!!!

No comments: