Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Miracles Abound

On April 5 I discovered a lump in my breast. I tried to get a doctor's appointment because I needed an order for a diagnostic mammogram. They said the doctor couldn't see me until July 21, so they would call me when they found another doctor that could take me. I called again the next day and they said there was still no opening. The next morning I received a call saying I could come in at 10 am. The doctor was the one I had really wanted. She did a new patient survey and answered all of my questions. I am so delighted! She will be a great doctor for me. That was a miracle! Before I left she had my appointment for my mammogram set up. When I left her office I felt such a sense of peace. That was wonderful because I could really enjoy my weekend. We had four grandchildren for the weekend and had a ball!
Yesterday I had my tests--a diagnostic mammogram and an ultrasound. They were so kind and explained everything. They also had the diagnosis before I left which is wonderful too. No waiting around for a week to get results. I had non-cancerous fatty tissue and they said it would not require any surgery at this time. I have the same tissue in my arm. My Mom had a number of these through the years too. I count my blessings!!! I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me!!!

No comments: