Monday, March 26, 2012

March Madness

I have been struggling with a few minor health issues, and I keep thinking I will hit on the right solutions. Today I had my allergy testing done and was surprised with only six trees that trigger my allergies. Everything else was negative. So I'm faced with some more questions. However, I received some instructions on care of my skin, and I will follow my doctor's suggestions. I purchased some creams he recommended, and I am using Flonase to help with allergies too. I also got new pedometers for hubby and I to use. They are very easy to use, so I hope this time it will help. I guess I'll just move forward and try to endure it well. I am enjoying some of the Spring flowers and trees beginning to bud and turn green. I do love this time of year! Just don't get scared when I start sneezing!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

I love reading your blog. You are so optimistic and it reminded me of the hope that comes in the gospel. You are indeed a special lady. I love knowing you and I am so grateful that the Lord allowed us to cross paths here on earth.
Bev