Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Miracles

I was rather discouraged yesterday when my expectations weren't met at the allergy testing. However, I followed the doctor's directions for my new bedtime routine--a long shower and new cream all over. Amazing! This morning about half of my eczema rashes were gone! The bigger, redder ones are still there, but are showing signs of improvement. After only one treatment, I am now a believer! It has certainly cheered me up and given me courage to continue the battle.
I'm also thrilled because my daughter is now a homeowner. It was a short sale and has been a looooong process. They will be so excited to get it ready to move into. And IT'S SPRING!!! I have loved the flowers and green lawns and trees as I go about. Lots of special miracles to be thankful for today!

No comments: