Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude

It's November...the month of gratitude!  I know that we are thankful all year long, but this month seems to be the month that it is expressed the most.  Hopefully I will be a little more willing to post about the things I am truly grateful for.  I am so thankful for my special husband.  He is one of the greatest examples of loving kindness that I know.  He leaves a glass of water in the mailbox for the mailman.  He gives a dollar to any of those that are begging by the street--he keeps dollar bills on the dashboard to give away.  He does all of the laundry--I would struggle to know how to work the machine any more.
I am so thankful for my special children and their companions.  They are so supportive and loving.  I marvel at how much fun we all have when we get together.  My children are loving, thoughtful, and fun people!  They are my pride and joy!
I am so thankful for my precious grandchildren!  They are such a delight to us!  I love their hugs, jokes, smiles, phone calls, and time together.  We enjoy camping trips, games, movie nights, dinners, and fun little side trips together.  I love to watch them play together.  We seldom have any problems of some one being left out.  They really enjoy being together.  Family is what it is all about!

No comments: