Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy, Busy November

This month is speeding by so quickly!  I saw my neurologist, went to the Temple, gave a dinner for the Singles in our Ward, had an echocardiogram and was fit with a heart monitor, went to the baptism of one of the boys at the Academy, gave the Relief Society lesson, attended Quilt club, hosted an ice cream party, went Visiting Teaching, attended a Mary Kay demo given by my daughter-in-law, had an MRI, started music practice for the Academy Christmas program, took dinner to our son and his wife and held our new grandson, attended a great devotional at the Academy,  hosted a dinner for my husband's brothers and wives, had a test by my opthamalogist, and now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving.  Right now it looks like we will have 18 for dinner.  That should be FUN!  This is all a good practice run for December!  Can't wait to start putting up Christmas decorations!

No comments: