Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Fun

We put Christmas decorations up right after Thanksgiving and love the holiday spirit in our home.  I have addressed and prepared Christmas cards for mailing, have the neighbor gifts ready to deliver, and have done some of the family shopping.  We did mail the Maryland gifts!  I have new stockings for Hudson and Jett.  I hope to have most of my shopping done by December 15th.  I had a chance to see the decorated candy windows at Macy's at City Creek Center and some of the beautiful decorations there.  We are going to a nativity display tonight.  Today my dear friends and I had a delightful day: got our hair done, went out for breakfast, and went shopping at Tai Pan Trading.  That's a cool place to shop!  We also exchanged gifts, laughed and relaxed.  Great break from the holiday bustle!  Now I'm ready to enjoy the rest of the Christmas season--more movies and music, more family parties and get-to-gethers, more of the Christmas Spirit!

No comments: