Saturday, January 26, 2013

January review

We have been keeping quite busy.  We were released fro  West Ridge Academy on January 13, 2013.  We were surprised, but recognize that it is time for a change.  The challenge is waiting to find out what we do next.  In the meantime we are cleaning, organizing, getting projects done, selling Girl Scout Cookies, preparing a Pinewood Derby car for a nephew, and getting "Honey Do" projects done.   I have started using a C-PAP machine and it has been difficult to get use to.  My doctor told me to start using Abien, and that has made the difference.  Last night I got a full eight hours sleep!. We had a family dinner and enjoyed the kids and grandkids.  My hubby had cataract surgery this week and is doing wonderfully.  I fell on our freezing rain when I went out to get the mail, but I seem to be doing OK. We had a Singles Dinner this week and only had a member of the Bishopric and his wife attend.  We need to figure out what is next for that calling.  We are thankful for the many blessings we enjoy.  We enjoy time with each other and time with friends.

No comments: