Saturday, December 28, 2013

Delightful December

I love December!  Of course having my birthday just before Christmas helps!  We had a family dinner on Sunday December 22nd and enjoyed the family.  I gave my children the first part of my life story and it brought up some interesting conversations.  Little Hudson kept us in laughter most of the evening too.  The next day I celebrated my birthday by going grocery shopping to get ready for Christmas.  Then my daughter, Jodi, took hubby and I to Zupa's for lunch.  Love eating there!  In the evening we enjoyed Mark's family for dinner and games.
Christmas Eve day we got a few more things at the store and then I made potato salad, Sarah salad, and prepared things for our baked beans.  On Christmas morning I started the beans and made Monkey Bread.  The kids started coming at 10:15 am and we had everyone there to enjoy gifts and laughter.  Steve, Sue, Addie and Patrick came in the early afternoon for lunch.  They also visited and played Pinochle.  It was a lovely day!  I also enjoyed the day after Christmas just doing my thing!

No comments: