Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas

I can't believe I let November slide by without posting!  It was a busy month.  At the beginning of the month we had three grandchildren stay with us for eight days.  It was so much fun!  The only hard part was being up at 6 am. to get the kids off to school--fed and lunch in hand.  They were such good kids!  December has been cold and snowy!  We enjoyed the Mills Christmas parties and loved seeing everyone.  We also had a delightful Singles luncheon.  Then I "decided" to get sick.  I'm glad that it has been a fairly short duration.  I completed all of the shopping, wrapping, delivering neighbor gifts, mailed Christmas cards, and have done some of the food shopping.  I couldn't have done it without my special hubby!  He is amazing!  We have a family party tomorrow night to celebrate the birthday of some old lady. The rest of the week is enjoying the special blessings of Christmas and the birth of our Saviour.  Love this time of year!

No comments: