Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let a Smile be your Umbrella

Even though its a rainy day I'm still smiling. Things that have made me smile this week: 1--I'm feeling better. 2--Gabe's whole body smiles when he sees you. 3--Adam picked up his PB&J and said "Ready! Set! Go!" then he took a bite and said "mmmmmmmmmmmm". adorable. 4--the play at Hale Theatre (actually that gave me belly laughs AND smiles. 5--I love the patience and playfulness Amie has with her boys (even if they kept her up most of the night) 6--I love the quiet time with Frank even though we don't get it as often. He does make me smile! 7--Alan's unexpected visit--don't get those often enough. 8--My special friends who always make me smile. Love those lunch dates! 9--The warmth and peace of the temple. 10--A clean house! Thanks Frank and Amie 11--Lunch with daughters and their special hugs! 12--Pie!!! Anytime!!!

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Love reading your positive blog. You are always seeing the glass half full. You are such a happy person. It sounds like yesterday was great. Which pies did you make? I forgot to ask? Lucky kids who enjoyed your work. Lucky grandkids who get to spend time with you. Lucky friends who get to have lunch with you. Mom Beal

Emily said...

Hi LaVon! I haven't been blogging in a while and I logged on today to find you following my blog! Yeah! I'm excited to read yours and catch up on what's going on with you.