Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thoughts for a New Year

I have so enjoyed having Amie and her boys here. Gabe is turning six months old tomorrow. He has the most gorgeous, Happy smile. I bought him an activity jumper and he loves it. He rolls all over the floor and loves to awatch Sesame Street, especially Elmo. Adam is 2 and 1/2 and is definitely in the "terrible twos". He has such a cute smile and loves to be mischieveious. He adores Grandpa and follows him around. He is curious and energetic. Amie has been very busy this week making capes for her boys and some of her nieces and nephews. She has really done a great job.
I'm looking forward to spending a little more time scrapbooking and card making. It is so much fun to try to be a little creative. I hope to spend a little more time doing things for others, because that is so rewarding to me. I have also been working on my life history a little bit and hope to increase my efforts there. There are so many rewarding things I could spend my time on. I hope 2009 is a fresh start on some of my desires.

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Awww Mom.. We have enjoyed being here as well!