Friday, November 6, 2009

Continually Thankful

I'm adding more to my list. Today are some of the uncommon things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for beautiful autumn days, phone calls from loved ones, a cell phone that I'm learning more about each day, sugar-free chocolate, days like today when I take the day off and just enjoy, not having to cook, days when I love to cook, hot chocolate on a cool morning, clean sheets, taking off on the spur of the moment with my hubby, turquoise blue, giraffes, Christmas carols, Thanksgiving day, giggles of grandchildren, and hugs.
Today we went to the new Winco grocery store. That place is HUGE!! It is definiately a place you could get your walking exercise in. I'm enjoying a day of not sewing, not cooking, not cleaning, and it is good. I love reading the newspaper, listening to music, playing some video games, and spending time on the comoputer without guilt. Back to the real world tomorrow!

No comments: