Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful Day

I need to begin listing my blessings so that I can get more of them in this month. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband, fantastic children, excellent sons and daughters by marriage, super brothers and their families, a marvelous legacy of ancestors, the gospel of Jesus Christ, dear supportive friends, a comfortable home, a car that runs well, good books to read, some fun hobbies, music (yes, I've started listening to Christmas music already. At least I don't force it on anyone else this soon before the holiday. It is something I'm thankful for so it qualifies for Thanksgiving too). I'm thankful for these beautiful autumn days. I'm thankful I've got a good start on Christmas shopping. I am thankful my third quilt top is done. I'm thankful I have more material and projects to do. I'm thankful I have so much to be thankful for. Next installment coming soon.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a wonderful positive grateful blog to read. Thanks for sharing great ideas. Love ya.