Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

This past week has flown by! Had a great weekend with grandkids and my boys. I'm so thankful for the family I enjoy and fantastic friends. Monday I enjoyed our religion class with President Christensen. Such a wonderful opportunity learning about the law of forgiveness. We enjoyed Frank's brothers' at dinner Monday night. Delightful evening.
Tuesday I substituted in 2nd grade for a few hours. Oh, how thankful I am that I don't have to do that everyday. I also enjoyed getting some items ready for Thanksgiving. I loved Dancing with the Stars this week--Yay! Donny Osmond!
Today we have all of our sons and their families coming for dinner. We also have a foreign exchange student from Spain, a young man from our Ward at church, and our grand-nephew. That puts 16 at our table. I'm so thankful for our large room and niceties that make the day easier. It should be lots of fun. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good for you and your hospitality. Glad your day was a good one. Sorry I missed you at Gretchens. She said you were busy. Have a great weekend.