Friday, May 28, 2010

Almost June

Busy week! Attended an Eagle Court, watched it snow, had a Visiting Teaching dinner, had three young men for dinner and games, talked a lot with my brother, got my hair done, went to the Temple,"traveled the world" at FHE (Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Morocco, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Uruguay, Argentina, and Guatemala) and I'm now ready for an over-nighter with some of my grandchildren. My hubby is still in limbo concerning his job, but we are optimistic. My brother sold his house after having it on the market for a year and a half. If they can't find a new home by the end of June, they will move in with us. Change brings new horizons to our lives. We just have to figure out what the Lord has in store for us. Hopefully June will bring some bright horizons into our lives.

No comments: