Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second Childhood

The joys of round, rainbow colored bubbles! I really enjoyed doing lots of bubbles with my granddaughter yesterday. We also played pick-up sticks, made a tent out of the card table and a sheet, and watched Tom and Jerry cartoons. Oh, the memories! I need to relax and let the child in me take over once in a while. Let's have some serendipity fun! I promise to watch for fun things to do as the weather (hopefully) gets better. I usually make a list of things I would like to do during the summer, but I think I'll try to see things in the light of a child's eyes. Hmmm.... Bring it ON!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a great thing to do! It is fun! I find myself being more of a grump around kids than necessary. One boy in the kindergarten class had his feet up on the table where he was suppose to be writing his name, I told him to take his feet off of the table that I paid for! Now how is that for grumpy? Oh well, after working with some 20 students who still don't know how to spell their last names, I guess I was a little frustrated, but no excuse. I'm going to do nothing but smile this Friday, since it is our last day there. It will be fun.
Thanks for the offer to pick me up on Thursday for hair. That is great.