Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Onward

I have been struggling with my thyroid still, but I see some signs of improvement since I started the medication. I had such a delightful weekend. I went to the Temple Saturday morning with one of the girls in our Ward--she attended the Temple preparation class I taught. Wonderful occasion! Sunday we had some of the kids and grandkids come for Dinner. Two of my sons worked 12 hour shifts that day. I got phone calls from those who couldn't come.
I finished reading "The King of Glory" series by Gerald Lund. Excellent story about the ministry of Christ. That has been a good thing to do while I didn't have energy to do much.
I am so thankful for the blessings of life and family. Onward!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Hope you are feeling better. No fun with no energy. Anxious to see you tomorrow. Sounds like you have been reading and that is great. My visiting teachers just brought be the new book by Pres. Uchdorf. I know I spelled his name incorrectly, but I tried. See you tomorrow.