Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

Wow! Summer has almost disappeared! We got in a short camping trip to celebrate our 42nd Wedding Anniversary. It is always so peaceful and beautiful in the mountains. We are so blessed. I have some new challenges ahead an I'm eager to pursue them. I have applied to be an aide at the school in our neighborhood. If that doesn't work out then I will hope that the hiring freeze will end at the end of the month so that I can substitute. I am also going to have to reassemble my scrapbook room now that we discovered the source of the flooding. My toe is healing well and I am beginning a little bit of walking again. Tomorrow night we are working at the concessions stand at the U of U during their game with Pittsburgh. Yes, its football season again! Let's go get September going!

No comments: