Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ups and downs

We have had lots of "UPS" lately. First, we finally were able to get a new fridge that WORKS! No more spoiled milk!! Then we spent a few days in our favorite camping spot at the Spruces. It was SOOO quiet and peaceful. Frank's brothers and wives came up for Friday evening and Dutch Oven stew. We really appreciate that time when we can enjoy each other's company. We also have our basement flooding coinquered (hopefully!) and I can start putting my scrapbook room back together.
The "downs" have been foot pain for both of us. I fear we might have to have surgery. I guess we shouldn't worry until we know. I haven't had any response for employment, but hubby says I don't need to worry about it. I guess we'll see. We have so many blessings that I know that we will be all right. We love all our family and friends and we know that the blessings overcome the "downs" in life. So here's my smile for the day!!! :)

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sorry to hear that you may need surgery on your feet. You always have such a positive attitude. Love that and so many other things about you. Glad your water problem is better.
Anxious to see you tomorrow. Thursday is always a good day for that reason.