Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Love is the Reason

Our Church meetings Sunday were so helpful in strengthening and uplifting us for the week. I can really feel the love of the gospel in my life. I also gained strength by attending my Church Education class by President David Christensen. He discussed the Atonement and cleared up a number of concepts for me. I am truly amazed at the love our Savior has for us. He also talked about Elder Bruce R. McConkie's final Conference talk in 1985. It is a beautiful talk to read and very powerful. I remember hearing him speak that day and marveled at his testimony and faith. I have a lot of studying and praying to do to strengthen my own testimony.
I am also thankful for this special time of year when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Love is in the air! People are so much more loving to others around them. That is a good thing because Love is the reason our Savior came to Earth--love for each of us.

No comments: