Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have so many blessings. Today I ended up missing my BYU study class (which I love!) and we went to BYU to see the Carl Bloch art collection with relatives. What an amazing artist! The details made you feel like you were there. The exhibit was about the life of Christ and was well worth the time. After the exhibit we went to Payson to have dinner at our sister-in-law's home.
I am so blessed to have such a special bond with my in-laws. We laughed and visited and ate, and ate. It made a delightful day!
We had four engagements in our Ward this past week. That is a blessing too, because the Ward is accomplishing its purpose. We had a wedding last week so that is ten people we are losing--in the best way!
I love my special family! The greatest blessing is to have them forever.

No comments: