Saturday, November 20, 2010

Temple Blessings

I have been so fortunate to be able to go to the Temple a number of times this month. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for a wedding sealing. Beautiful! We attended out Ward night at the Jordan River Temple and had a wonderful session. We went to the Bountiful Temple as a young lady from our Ward received her endowment. We thoroughly enjoyed it and I loved to see her glowing face. Such Joy!! Then this Friday we went to the Jordan River Temple as one of my friends received her endowment. They took us out to dinner afterwards and it was such fun to visit with her family and our neighbors. I am so thankful for this special opportunity in my life!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

It was nice to be with you for one of those special times. Life is nice when times can be shared. Thanks for being so important in my life.