Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Busy, Beautiful, and Uplifting

The days are really busy lately!  We enjoyed a grandson staying over during his Spring break, family games, household projects, Senior luncheon, sewing, genealogy, and a delightful Easter.  Love the Spring Time!  The beauty has been the Spring everywhere.  We were able to go to Temple Square with our son, his wife, and their 17 month old son.  They had wanted to get some good Spring pictures and the grounds at the Temple are magnificent!  Huddy loved to run, see the water features, and play in the dirt.  He laughed and pulled faces at the camera.  It was such a delightful time filled with fun and beauty!  They got some darling pictures and made lots of memories.
Easter Sunday was uplifting!  We had a lovely Sacrament Meeting and could feel the Spirit as we contemplated the miracle of the Atonement and Resurrection.  I am so thankful for the blessing I have to repent and be forgiven.  I know that my Savior loves me and that I will commit my life to Him.  Today we had the opportunity to go to the Temple and participate in an ordinance session, do initiatory, and do Sealings.  It was a very special day and I felt the love of my Heavenly Father.  That gave me uplifting joy that will carry me through the rest of the week.  I am blessed.

No comments: