Monday, April 7, 2014

What a Weekend!

I had great intentions--make soup, listen to Conference, get journal caught up.  I did make soup and muffins--love that.  I did get my journal caught up--Yay!  Listen to Conference--a little bit...
Fortunately I did record the Sessions and I'm going to listen to each talk as I find time.  I am thankful for the technology that allows me to go back and do a better job listening.  I loved having family come Sunday evening.  I loved the kids laughing while they played with sand.  I loved playing games with the adults of the group.  At the end of the day I needed peace and I'm thankful for that.  This morning I found that my fears were taken care of and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.
Today our youngest grandchild came to visit--and his Dad.  They had lunch and we loved having his childish chatter and laughter.  Grandchildren are such a blessing!

No comments: