Friday, April 4, 2014

Rebellious, repentant, refreshed

I can't believe how rebellious I have been about blogging.  I have been busy, but...since my last blog I have done quilting, tended grandkids, worked in the Nursery, been called for jury duty (but not selected :), fed missionaries, had a family party, met my sister-in-law for lunch, attended baby showers, held quilting club here, attended the Temple, visited sick friends, got a new computer, attended a missionary "farewell", and worked on my Life story and indexing.  I have checked others blogs--love that.  But I have not been compelled to share my thoughts and record them.  Now I have to repent and get back on the wagon.  I have been reading the Book of Mormon and recognized the great importance of keeping records.  I have been reading my parents journals and have been amazed at all they have done for me and my family.  I am excited about Spring and love all the flowers and green lawns.  I am now eager to let my Heavenly Father know how much I appreciate the many blessings I have.  Therefore, my blogs will bring a greater appreciation for all of my blessings.  With General Conference this weekend, that should be easy!

No comments: