Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's been a busy week. I keep thinking I'll write, but when I got time I didn't want to write. However, I have been making progress, and it's a brand new week to get a fresh start on the things I didn't do as well. I was inspired in our tour of the Draper Temple. I am so blessed. I am making progress on cleaning, thanks to Amie. I also love the sweet sounds of my grandsons--that includes the tears as well as the giggles. I enjoy my callings and my Church friends. Our home is warm and comfy. I have such a special family and friends. I guess this is a blog of appreciation this week. I also LOVE my special, thoughtful, patient husband. I owe you a big one honey! Have a wonderful, blessed week!

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Glad you enjoyed the temple too. It is great that you and your husband get along. Funny how that makes marriage pretty nice. Proud of you for writing. Have a great week. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

I was great reading your news and loving care of your time spent with family and friends, you are so very special and I for one love to read about all the family news. Thanks for being the you you were ment to be, wonderful! Love ya Gretz