Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Onward, Onward

Sometimes it helps to reflect a little and then move forward. I guess that has been the plan for the past few days. Sinus infection has slowed me down, but I did some reading that spurred me on to some new things. I have made a plan to help me get better control of my blood sugars and improve my daily eating pattern. I'm excited. I also made some plans to strengthen my spiritual self too. Sometimes it helps to take a step back to get a better look at the future. Maybe illness has its place in helping to move forward to better things. Enough self-reflection for now. Maybe I can give a report on progress next week. Hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Sometimes self reflection is good for us all. Hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself. We need you well. Bev

Gretzbabi said...

It is amazing how self refection is the very best for us. I am excited to try improving myself too, you are an inspiration to us all, keep it up. I love you, thanks for being there for me.
Gretz