Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring???

I heard some birds chirping and began to think how nice it would be for springtime. Sun is shining today so that is another good sign. I get tired of winter very quickly. I have also been enjoying my grandson's laughter and squeals of joy. I need to exhibit that much joy. I am enjoying classic literature again thanks to my daughter. She went to the library yesterday and came home with Jane Austen books. I'm enjoying "Pride and Prejudice" and she is reading "Emma". When we finish we will trade. Maybe I need to try some of the classics I haven't read before. I know there are lots of them. I'm also looking forward to going to the Temple tonight, and then enjoy the company of Ward members for ice cream and pie afterwards. Even if it isn't quite Spring yet, I've decided to put some spring in my step and really enjoy life today. I hope you can do the same. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Larkin said...

Well I'm glad your still enjoying the noise! I'm glad I am here and able to spend time with the family, and share books and such!!

mombeal said...

Sounds like good reading. Spring in your step with birds singing. You make me want spring tomorrow. Thanks for giving me some new ideas. Love, Bev