Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Weekend

I have needed rejuvenation and here comes Conference. I still haven't had much energy, but I'm definately feeling better today. A couple good night of sleep help. I haven't done any sewing this week and I'm getting excited to get busy again. Before Conference I cleaned out some kitchen cabinets and that felt good. I enjoyed the speakers and wrote down some of the impressions that came to me for future planning. It is so inspiring to hear from these special people. After Conference I prepared nine quarts of plums off our tree for freezing. Easy! I watched the program on the Draper Temple while I worked and it went quickly. Looking forward to the other sessions.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Hope you are feeling better. Joanns has quilting frames on sale. Not very cheap, but they are like mine. Hope you are doing well today. Love ya.