Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday????

Where does the time go??? I think we're on fast forward. Monday I went to my endocronologist and she was pleased with my progress. My tests seem to have turned out pretty well too. Now I just have to settle back into my exercising. Our religion class was wonderful, as usual. I bought some of the books President Christensen talks about and I'm eager to read them. In the evening we joined Frank's brothers and spouses for dinner. Delightful!!
Tuesday I slept in because I didn't sleep last night. I went to the store for ingredients for soups. I was in a soup mood and made three of them for our Visiting Teaching dinner. It was fun to get together and good to have it done for the month.
Wednesday I was up in fair time--good night's sleep makes a difference. I worked on a quilt block for our Relief Society. Fun!!! It turned out pretty good. I went with my daughter-in-law to Costco and we got some shopping done. After lunch I went to JoAnn's for some things I needed---But I forgot to look at the Fat Quarters! Where was my head! Maybe I'll get time tomorrow. I did my embellishment for the PicNSew quilt. Yay! I found the chocolate fountain for tomorrow night's Primary Leadership---and the chocolate to put in it. Now I'm working on the fleece blankets for Primary Activity in a few weeks. It feels good to get some of the little things out of the way. Hopefully I will get a little bit more done before the day is over. At least I don't have to cook dinner tonight. Love that Soup!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Organization! Good for you. You'll want to go back for the fat quarters before the Midnight madness sale is over. $.79 cents! Glad you are having success. See you tomorrow.