Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm Back

The days have gone too quickly this week. Last week I didn't post because I didn't feel well. This week I'm trying to get caught up and Haven't taken time to post. Monday I went to my opthemologist for a diabetic eye exam. Things are doing well, but he wants to check them often to be sure the diabetes stays under control. I also attended our BYU Religion class which was wonderful. On Tuesday I cleaned and sewed. In the evening we went to Storm Mountain and had dinner with our Camp Host friends. We had a lot of fun playing Hand and Foot. The ladies won both games!
On Wednesday I went to my podiatrist to get my feet checked. I sewed most of the rest of the afternoon. My cute granddaughter spent a couple of hours with me and it was delightful. I finished the main part of my quilt and need to figure out the border. I went to the Quilt class and enjoyed visiting with the ladies. We are going to get eight different autumn fabrics each and cut them into strips to share for jelly roll quilts. Should be fun. I found my eight materials today and plan on cutting the strips while we are camped at Storm Mountain this weekend. Probably our last campout of the year. I hope your week and weekend are great.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You are too organized! Proud of you. I had lunch with D and Brian and his son. That was about as busy as I got. Then came home and put the flower basket block together. I guess the day isn't over and maybe I'll go looking for material. You are a good motivator. Have a great time camping.