Saturday, October 31, 2009

What?? No Posts for a Week?

What have I done with my time? I was shocked to see I haven't been posting, so here goes my week in review. We seat up our funeral expenses insurance on Monday. I finished the Tinkerbell quilt, and have the next quilt almost half-way done. I also purchased material for another quilt. Did some grandkid tending. Attended the Truman Halloween parade. Went out to dinner with Hubby. Watched a Pink Panther movie. Attended Religion class, finished Pennies by the Inch drive. Have Christmas shopping done for two members of the family. Baked pies and prepared Soup for our Break the Fast meal after Church tomorrow. Went to This is the Place Haunted Village. Had lunch with a daughter. Had a great week! Hope you did too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You are like the energizer bunny. Good for you. Sounds like your making of lists is paying off for you. Anxious to see you tomorrow and to hear about your ideas for the wall hanging.