Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspiration

Our Stake Relief Society had a wonderful "Time Out" Saturday. The speakers were so inspiring! You definitely needed a tissue at hand. The spirit was so strong and we were entertained and blessed by the delightful stories they told. I truly felt the sisterhood being shared in the chapel. We also had a wonderful luncheon and the opportunity to visit and enjoy one another. I had the chance to visit with my 12th Ward friends too. I also realized how many blessings I have and the great love of our Savior in my life. I was certainly filled and strengthened for the coming week. The next blessing was the Sabbath day, and the opportunity to partake of the sacrament. I think I'm ready to face the coming week!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad you enjoyed the Time out for Women. Glsd for your positive attitude. Life is so short considering how long we have lived already and so I am grateful for the friends I have here on earth to help me while I'm here. Thank you.