Friday, March 11, 2011

Trials

I am amazed at the many trials people are faced with. I certainly am blessed at this point of my life. I know two young women battling breast cancer. Today I found out that the wife of one of my husband's Eagle Scouts is facing possible deafness and they don't have a clue why. She is having an MRI this week. I am devastated to hear of the earthquakes, tsunamis. and other natural disasters that so many people are facing right now. I read of so many sad stories in the news and I am made even more aware of my own blessings. At this time my trials are not as bad as many others. I know that it can change in the blink of an eye, so I realize that I must strengthen myself spiritually so that I can fulfill the Lord's plan for me. I know that I am in the Lord's hands and I need to increase my faith to meet my coming challenges. I pray for blessings upon those who really need them right now.

No comments: