Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Week

Things have certainly been moving along--It's already March. I've had fun sewing, cleaning, scripture reading, making a Pinewood Derby car, cooking, playing games with hubby, watching movies, and riding around the valley with hubby. Life is good! We also got to do a Skype session with our daughter and grandsons. They are growing so much! They laughed, sang, danced, and read words their Mom would type on the screen. They are reading quite a few words for two years old and four years old. We have a busy week in store with family and church activities. That makes life worthwhile! I hope you enjoy your week!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Such a positive person. You always lift my spirits. I hope your pinewood derby car wins! Glad you are enjoying sewing. I cut out the pieces tonight for the quilt for pic n sew. Now to try to put them together in the right order. Thanks for your help and advice.