Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a fun way to exercise!

I slept in a little today, but it has been a productive, fun day. Today I set up the ironing board in the family room and used our dining table as a cutting surface. With all the trips to the sewing room to sew kept me going. I did both squares for the quilting club and then cut out a quilt. It uses twelve light colors and twelve dark. By the time I cut out the first group I was tired. Thankfully after a lunch break, I finished cutting the quilt out. The nice part is the sewing should hopefully go more smoothly. When I sewed the squares, I remembered why we call our Quilting group "Pic N' Sew". It feels SO good to be sewing again! And I got my exercise in besides!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

So glad you are enjoying sewing again. Yes, let's plan a day where we spend the day at a book store. Wouldn't our husbands think we were silly? Thank you for telling me how many squares you cut. I looked at the pattern and said what? Now I think I can give it a try.