Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 4, 2012

Housework has been a priority lately because I tend to let a lot of it go during the holidays. Today was cleaning my kitchen. It felt good to see the improvement. I also put out my January decorations--Snowmen. It always helps to have things still decorated after Christmas to help eliminate the after-holiday blues. I had other plans for the afternoon, but hubby suggested we go to the Temple. It was a perfect afternoon as we were on a small session. The parking lot was not very full. Hopefully the evening hours brought more people to enjoy the spirit of the Temple. We also received a new calling, and I am thankful for this opportunity. All of these experiences are things I am thankful for. It also made me happy to see the fruits of my labors. It has been a lovely day!

No comments: