Monday, January 16, 2012

Rebellious

Yes! I am sometimes rebellious. I am not always into the right mood to list my blessings on my blog. I recite my blessings to myself every night as I prepare to sleep, but I have had a hard time putting them on paper. Sometimes we have to stand back and look at things a little differently, I guess. I have so many blessings each day, and I love recalling some of the Lord's tender mercies in my life. Therefore, I must persevere and catch up to date. I am so thankful for my special family--their kindnesses, their laughter, their sharing and their love. We are enjoying our new family picture for the first time in nine years. I have so many special friends who listen to my ramblings and love me still. I love the games, the visits, the laughter, and the wonderful hugs. I love our Ward family, who also love and supports us. The smiles and hugs make a great start to each week. That's my new start for this week. I hope you enjoy your week too.

No comments: