Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Having FUN!!!

I love being able to watch the snow and not have to get out in it. I love to hibernate at home in the winter. Today I had a healthy breakfast (oatmeal with flax and cinnamon), got out Wii Fit and started my exercise plan ( lost 6 lbs since my last visit), showered and dressed, worked in my sewing room ( cleaned out the sewing table drawers, set up a mini-office with paper, 3x5 cards, rulers, paper clips, etc so I have them close at hand when I need them, put up the 2010 calendar, added a clock to the wall so that I can keep better track of time when I sew (its a Kinkcade clock, awesome),made a file for sewing information, patterns, etc, and cleaned up clutter), deep cleaned the bathrooms ( ouch! my light once-overs didn't do the trick), and planned the rest of my week. Today there was no boredom!!!
This afternoon I'm making a dessert for our New Year's party with Frank's brothers. I'm also going to work on a picture puzzle and hopefully do some reading. My reward: Chocolate of course! We also get to go to Highland, Utah tonight for a wedding reception. HOpe the roads are clear by then! Happy end of 2009!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Congratulations on your accomplishments! As Minon Grover from West Kearns used to say, "You done good." See you tomorrow.