Friday, December 11, 2009

Yep! I still here...

Busy time of year and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I'm sewing, watching old Christmas movies while I work, making Sloppy Joes and Spaghetti sauce for our weekend parties, and shopping for Christmas. I even wrapped a few. I also enjoyed Quilt Club, attending the Salt Lake Temple, having Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching here for dinner, time with grandkids, and planning for Mills' Parties. Now I can PARTY all weekend!!!! Hope your weekend is delightful too!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a great message. Your weekend sounds delightful. We might be helping children move, but then they are excited about that. Everybody well I hope? Thanks again for delivering the Relief Society goodies. We should make you a counselor in that Stake organization, too.