Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Merry Christmas

Christmas day was so delightful. I love the grandkids laughing and squealing over their gifts. My homemade quilts were ooohed and aaahed over and I was pleased that my efforts we appreciated. We laughed and visited--lots of fun stories exchanged. Everything went well and my hubby said "You did good".
Today we slept in and have puttered around. WE also watched a new video and did a little cleaning. I feel very satisfied. I'm especially thankful for the life of the Savior and the blessings He has given us. I truly try to use the gift of repentance daily. I'm also looking forward to the beginning of a New Year. Hopefully, I will continue to learn and grow more like the Savior.
Merry Christmas....and a Happy coming New Year.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad your quilts were appreciated. A new year sounds great. I'm anxious to learn about the Saviour this year also.