Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11th

Today would have been Grandma Mills' 102nd birthday. She has been gone two years now and its hard to believe.
I am now signed up at 24Hour Fitness and ready to get in better shape. Except I have had so much pain in my right foot--tomorrow I go to the podiatrist to find out what activity level I can be at. The joys of getting old!!!
I have started a new quilt and have a couple others I want to do. It sure brings a new interest to my life! I am also excited to have my two daughters coming this weekend. I'm so glad to have fun things keep my life exciting! I hope you have an exciting weekend too!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good for you and the activity center. Good for you and the quilt. Hope the doctor gave you some good ideas and help for the pain. Have fun with your daughters. Thanks for the email. Glad we know what is going on and can communicate again.