Monday, February 1, 2010

Wahoo! It's February!

Made it through the long month of JANUARY, and I'm ready for February. Saturday we enjoyed going to lunch with our two daughters and a grandson. It's our first lunch get-together since last June. We enjoyed the Hawaiian flavor of Mo'Bettah Steaks and their Hawaiian platters with teriyaki or kulua pork etc. The best part is the Shave Ice. They have all the flavors we loved in Hawaii and traveled 45 minutes to get. The Ice is HUGE and good even in the winter. We also enjoyed games and LAUGHING. Delightful way to end the month.
Today I am finally insured on health. I have Medicare, but needed the Prescription plan. I will also be starting a gym membership this month and get back on track there. Today I put up the Valentine decorations and love the reds and pinks. THis afternoon I'm going to the class with President Christensen. Love it!!! Tonight we will go hear the recital where our grandson plays the guitar. Looks like a good start to a nice, short month!

No comments: