Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekends roll around too fast

The week was over before I was ready. I think that is a good thing. During the week I tended my granddaughter three times. signed up at the gym, had lunch with friends, got my hair done, paid bills, was told I needed new hearing aids, enjoyed a FHE with our Ward--sang favorite hymns, had a session with a trainer at the gym, bought new exercise shoes that are comfortable, had my son and family for breakfast, and began a new book. That isn't too bad for someone that was complaining earlier this week. Tonight I'm going to a dinner presented by the Elders Quorum as a reward for having a higher percentage of sisters completing Visiting Teaching in December. Next week I go to my endocrinologist, go to a new audiologist, and go out to dinner three times. Spring is COMING!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

That sounds like a great week for you. Hope your breakfast was fun. My granddaughter found a Frenchtoast recipe on one of the computer games she was playing, so we made it for breakfast today. It was fun to do it together. Thanks for taking notes for us Monday.